21 June 2009

The Thermals :: Interview + Live Review

Hey kids. I've got a feature from one of my current favorite bands right now, Portland, OR's The Thermals. They rolled through Chucktown about a month ago and were gracious enough to sit down and talk to me before rocking and rolling onstage that night. Here's the interview on Stereo Subversion, followed by a live review of the show at The Pour House. Click on the album cover to read the interview.

Now We Can See
The Thermals, Now We Can See
Kill Rock Stars, 2009

And the live review...click on the image to read it.

The Thermals, Live @ The Pour House
Charleston, SC, 5/15/2009

Thanks for still reading. I'm seriously thinking about switching over to WordPress for the blog. Thoughts? Anybody using it? Blogger is starting to piss me off...

No comments: